I have over 25 years experience working with individuals, couples, families,
teens and groups in a variety of educational and treatment settings. For
the past 15 years in my private practice, I have developed expertise in
treating depression, adjustment, anxiety, grief & loss, communication
problems, crisis & conflict resolution and addiction recovery.
I take a holistic view of individuals which considers developmental,
social, psychological, emotional and spiritual themes as channels for
understanding personal difficulties and for facilitating change. I recognize
that people come to counseling for many different reasons and therefore
I believe a crucial first task is to clarify these needs, goals and expectations.
As your counselor, I provide a safe, confidential setting for trust to
develop, and in the course of therapy, I use professional judgment to
assess, support, confront or otherwise advocate on behalf of your stated
purposes and goals for counseling.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor, LMHC, State of Washington
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, LMFT, State of Washington
- American Association of Marriage & Family Therapist, AAMFT, Clinical
Member, Approved Supervisor
- National Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors, Member
- Master Addiction Counselor, NAADAC Certification Commission, MAC